PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SACRED VOWS WEBSITE
This is a legal agreement between you and Sacred Vows. By signing up to the Sacred Vows website, there exists a binding contractual relationship between you and us. This document ('The Membership Terms and Conditions') sets out the relationship between you and us. The organisation agrees with you as follows:
In this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings: 'Us' refers to Sacred Vows and 'we' and 'our' will be construed accordingly. 'You' refers to the customer or user who uses the site subject to these Terms and Conditions and 'your' will be construed accordingly. 'Site' means our web site located at www.sacredvows.co.uk, and 'Content' means the information and other material available within the Site.
1) We are a private members club and will only accept membership applications from single, widowed or divorced adults of the Muslim religion, over 18 years of age and no children are eligible to apply for such membership. All applicants will need to provide details of a chaperone in order to join. Details of potential matches will be sent to the chaperone, as part of our policy of adhering to Islamic values.
2) Your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person.
3) In order to become an active member of Sacred Vows, you will need to complete your details on the members’ dashboard page of our website. All applications are subject to approval by us.
4) You agree to pay for our service. Applications will only be considered to be complete once the full payment has been made via debit or credit card or via PayPal. No refunds will be given, either in whole or part.
5) Membership will be for 12 months only. Memberships will expire automatically at the end of the period. To renew membership at the end of the period you will agree to pay to renew membership for another 12 months.
6) You may terminate your membership at any point during the membership period and your profile will be deleted from our database. However, no refund will be given for termination within the period.
7) We reserve the right to reject an application on any basis and without providing a reason.
8) Signing and submitting the application form, for processing, authorises us to disclose your chosen methods of contact to other members and display your photograph, (if you provide one), as part of your member profile.
9) We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others intellectual rights, property, or safety.
10) We reserve the right to expel you immediately in the event that your behaviour has caused complaint and we consider that complaint to be serious and justified. No refunds will be provided.
11) You will not post on our service, or convey to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, sectarian, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights, and rights of privacy) . You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content.
12) You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members both on and off the site and ensuring your chaperone is present during such interactions.
13) No liability can be attached to us in the event that you receive via the Site an e-mail or other communication from another member which you consider to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal, or which you consider in any other way infringes the rights of you or another person. You must inform us immediately if you receive such correspondence.
14) The data posted to a profile has to accurately reflect the details of the single person using the profile. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you convey to other members.
15) Individuals are only permitted to have a single member profile on the site, under no circumstances are duplicate or test profiles allowed.
16) You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam mail or messages to other members. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
17) We have a zero tolerance policy on abuse towards our staff, we will not tolerate any abuse towards any of the Site admin staff at any time, and such abuse will lead to your membership being irrevocably cancelled.
18) All prices are quoted in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling and Euros unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change any advertised price at any time.
19) We may from time to time hold social events. Invitations to attend and purchase tickets for our events are at our sole discretion and subject to the terms and conditions of attending events, available in writing from us. We make no guarantee as to the number (if any) of social events which we will organise, nor the number of compatible introductions made to you.
20) We reserve the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
21) We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in or to the Site at any time. You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks.
22) Our website is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software resulting from your access and/or use of the website.
23) Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
24) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of membership to the website.
25) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts.
26) Each party confirms that, save as expressly set out in this agreement, no term of this agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party who but for that Act would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
1) We do not accept any liability for your conduct or behaviour after an introduction has been made nor for any information being forwarded on to a third party. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
2) Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through our service are those of their respective authors and not ours, and should not be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopt nor endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on our service, or transmitted to our members.
3) IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: It is possible that other customers or users (including unauthorised users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the site and which you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the site or release to other customers.
4) We do not have the obligation nor responsibility or the technical means to verify the identity of persons who register as members or use our services, or to verify member content.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs) relating to or arising out of your use of our service, including any breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
Intellectual Property and Use of Software
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Content shall remain vested in us or our licensors. Your use of any software that is made available to download from the Site or via any hyperlink contained on the Site ('Software') is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ('Licence Agreement'). You may not install, copy or use any Software which is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless you first agree to the terms of such Licence Agreement. All title, copyrights and other intellectual property subsisting in this site or in any artwork connected with the site belong to us and will remain our property at all times.
You are responsible for the security and proper use of your user names and passwords used from time to time in connection with the Site and you must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people. You must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that your user name and password has or is likely to become known to someone, not authorised to use it, or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way. We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Site and the Services immediately if we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security. We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the site. We reserve the right to review any and all communications made via the Site for security purposes.
All material on this website is copyright. You may only use it in the ways authorised by the copyright owner. All site design, text, graphics, user interfaces, software and their selection and arrangements are ©2016 Sacred Vows.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website without prior written permission of Sacred Vows is strictly prohibited.